If you see a change you’d like to make, you can follow these instructions to suggest an edit to our team: Note: If you don’t have a GitHub account, you’ll need to create one!
- Click the “Suggest an edit to this page on GitHub” link, available at the top of all pages in the documentation.
- If you aren’t logged in, log in (or create an account and log in) to GitHub
- Click the ‘edit’ button at the top righthand side:
- Make your changes!
- Scroll to the bottom and describe your changes (and why you think they are necessary), then hit “Propose File Change”
- Follow the GitHub instructions to make a Pull Request (you shouldn’t need to change any default options, just hit “Create Pull Request”).
- Our team will review your suggestion and take it live if we agree!
Looking forward to seeing your changes!